You are here

RV Insurance - Motorhome Insurance

RV Insurance

Motorhome Insurance presents a unique situation because it is technically a motor vehicle, so it will need all the insurance needed for a regular car. A Motorhome could also be where you live, whether on a permanent basis while wandering the open roads, or just for a short time while you're going to the big game or visiting a major landmark you've always wanted to visit.

Our Aegis team can recommend more than just the basic protection plans that are offered by some Motorhome Insurance policies. We're happy to provide the resources of our experience in the insurance industry in finding the right coverage for your particular Recreational Vehicle insurance needs.

Keep in mind that RV insurance covers several kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes - including Classes A, B, and C; motor coaches; and camper vans, as well as travel trailers, including campers, pop-ups, fifth wheels, and toy haulers. So if you're searching for Motor Home Insurance, Travel Trailers Insurance, Camper Insurance, Camper Van Insurance, then an RV insurance policy is what you need.  Aegis is built with dedicated specialists trained to provide exceptional service with premium programs.

Aegis offers specialized insurance policies for Recreational Vehicles to provide the kind of coverage that gives true peace of mind:

  • Collision
  • Property damage
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Uninsured or under insured drivers
  • Roadside assistance
  • Towing and labor
  • Vacation liability

So focus on your adventure, and leave the insurance to Aegis.

Contact Aegis for a free quote on a Texas Motor Home Insurance, Travel Trailers Insurance, Camper Insurance, or a Camper Van Insurance policy today.

Call Us TODAY!

Get a Free & No Obligation Quote Today


This helps prevent automated spam submissions.