Owning a restaurant in the current economic environment means more then being able to prepare a great meal. As the restaurant owner you have many responsibilities outside of the kitchen, including making sure that your business is properly protected from the losses that could shut your business down temporarily or permanently.
At Aegis, we specialize in protecting restaurants from losses as well as making sure when an avoidable loss happens that we get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Because of the many types of commercial coverages available, we take the time to create the ideal insurance package so restaurant owners can have peace of mind about the protection of their business.
Our Restaurant Insurance packages can cover losses such as:
- Food Spoilage
- Outdoor Signage
- Offsite Utility Interruption (Most policies exclude this coverage, although it was the most common claim filed from Hurricane Ike and also the most frequently denied or underpaid coverage by insurance carriers.)
- Large Loss (Extended Income & Extended Expense Recovery)
- Personal Business Property
- Lease Requirements for Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Vehicles & Company Owned Vehicles
No Restaurant Owner wants to pay for insurance and then find out that when they go to file a claim that it is denied due to an exclusion or endorsement that was not properly applied. Aegis is proud to be a leading provider for Restaurant Insurance in the greater Houston area as we specialize in providing custom insurance solutions for the unique needs of restaurant owners. Give Aegis a call today at 713-850-7622!